1. Dear Lord, please give me the flexibility and skill to dance like Usher. Amen.
2. I was channeling my inner Gaga this morning in the car and then the weirdest thing happened. I started to whistle. Seriously, Carmen. Who whistles to Lady Gaga?!
3. Bruiser got his hump on last night and Barkley took it like a man. I didn’t know Bruiser still had it in him. And he was double-timing.
4. I was a rock star today and delivered chips and salsa to a kindergarten class. I have never seen kids so excited to get chips and salsa. And by the way they put it down, you’d have thought it was their first meal in quite a while. That includes my own child, God bless her.
5. I thought the second floor of our home was going to come down on me yesterday afternoon. When I went upstairs to figure out what the “H” was going on, I discovered that the girls, all four, had used a whole roll of Christmas ribbon to fashion a full-room volleyball court upstairs in Madison’s room. And they were playing volleyball. Their collective creativity frightens me. And it should frighten you, too.
That’s all. For now.